Monday, October 13, 2014

Joker Makeup! Halloween LOOKS!



-Joker Makeup-






So this look literally creeped me out for a little while... This took me about an hr and a half;. It was a little bit complicated just because of the placement of the teeth. I used only a few different products for this look it was not too complicated. I am really happy with how it turned out. Once again I doubted myself with this look,.. I did not think I would be able to do it but I think Ipulled it off... I added a little touch of green under my eyes just to add that "Joker" vibe to it.. 

for this look I used Ben Nye "Clown White" all over my face. 

For all the wrinkles I traced my real wrinkles while scrunching my face and just traced them with gray and black shadow with a skinny thin makeup brush. For the darker black and the black on the teeth is all liquid liner! 

Hope you enjoy! More to come! Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment