Monday, November 24, 2014

Makeup Transformation

This week at work I had the pleasure of doing some of my co workers makeup to practice for some clients that came into the salon on Saturday for a wedding... Below is a photo of my friend Leah. I used the products our salon carries which is Jane Iredale... as you can see she has some redness so I used an under eye concealer and something that had a more matte finish because she likes heavy coverage. I did a nice simple fall look on her eyes as well.




This second photo is a bridesmaid that came in to get her makeup done... She wanted a dramatic smokey eye with some falsies... She had a darker completion so I did some grays and some purples to make her brown eyes stand out. They were really happy with how it looked. Her skin looked flawless as well. I am pretty bummed I didnt get a pic of the second brides maid though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment